Thursday, March 26, 2009

Why do you shop

Why do people shop?....well, basically there are three reasons as follows:


1) People shop for practical reasons, like..."Ops ....I run out of condoms"...."I haven't ate anything for 3 days"...."I need a bed for my friend...because he/she is staying overnight"....well, you got my drift!


2) People shop for social reasons....Like "Hey, I was there...didn't you see me there?"...."That's a cool place to be"...."Hi, sweety...nice seeing you here!"...."Did you see that?...wow!...cool!...fantasic!"...


3) People shop for emotional reasons...."He doesn't love me anyone...sob,...sob...I will shop until he drops...that's his heart rate or his bank account"..."I am so happy today...I will buy up the whole store"....."I am depressed...let buy some excitments"....etc.


SO.....why do you shop?....all the above reasons?....none of the above reasons?....different reasons other than the above?


Your unique and precious thoughts please!


puma shoes ugg boots chaussures puma

No comments:

Post a Comment